- This event has passed.
December 17, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$100
This course is designed to give you a solid introduction into the fascinating art and science of true aromatherapy and is the prerequisite for our Aromatherapy Level 1 course. Starting with some basic theory, terminology, and safety, you’ll study 14 of the most commonly used essential oils with their therapeutic properties and which oils to blend with them.
IN THIS COURSE YOU’LL LEARN:
You will learn how to research and design recipes. Then the hands-on fun begins. You will learn the specific techniques for successfully blending essential oils into water, oil/lotion and dry material by creating 3 blends for 3 application methods: aerial, bath and skin care.
You will be able to:
- Use essential oils safely and knowledgeably for yourself, family and friends
- Understand basic aromatherapy terminology which enables continued self- learning
- Knowledgeably purchase therapeutic essential oils
- Be confident in producing blended aromatherapy blends for use in water
- Analyze recipes from books and magazines and judge their effectiveness and safety
- Learn the therapeutic properties of 14 commonly available essential oils
- Choose an appropriate blend and application method for various purposes.
Instructor: Bob Smith
Fee: $100+ gst
[su_button url=”https://www.eventbrite.ca/” target=”blank” background=”#9f8866″ size=”5″ radius=”0″ icon=”icon: pencil-square-o”]Register Today[/su_button]